Because You Live | 只因为你
Finally the four months of unstable life is over… Four long months of checking Handphone, making back-up plans for the what ifs… hahax…Dunnoe how we went through those kind of life. Anyway, its all over now. Just as things starts to look better, we find things getting more and more screwed up. Haix… So much about being optimistic. Bleah…
Some of my friends went course last week le… Dunnoe how they are faring so far. I can only hope that he wont end up like me… which only happen barely a year ago. Seeing him having similar difficulties as I did really brought back a lot of unpleasant memories. The kind of resolute I have after the incident to perform well makes me feel kind of nostalgic. The only difference is the will to do things, which I believe his is stronger than mine.
人生所发生的事,都存着非常深的含义,等待我们发现。有些事我想了又想,却始终放不下。我一直以来就有这样的感觉,而且不可以只用一个原因来解释完这种感觉。也不知道当初没发生那种事,也不知道如今我会变得怎么样。但是那一个过程我学会了许多技巧及道理,获益不浅。只希望你能做得比我好,平安无事的完成。谢谢。。。
Keep talking about others, hahax, forgot to mention that I am going on course too. Almost 2 months… Hope that the rest of the guys can take of themselves (or rather keep themselves out of trouble and keep their attitude in check) haix… Maybe I am thinking too much la… All the best to those who have yet to clear their year 2 tests. Wa… I also must put in my best effort lor… The idea of being in a weird camp sleeping early and waking up even way earlier than normal, really puts me off. Really hope everything will turn out right tomorrow.
Topic of the month… what motivates you to do something? Honestly, I am not a very self-motivated person. Usually have to derive strength from the people around. Having the need to prove myself to others after the incident is one example. The more recent one really made me do things that I once told myself that I am satisfied with a lower level of completion. It kinds of surprise me too… That I am able to have sleepless nights because of this. Well I did what I set out for… all except one ba…definitely not surprising… another weakness of mine I guess… no full house le… hahax… the person who coined this term really made it click… hahax. Now I am must think of how to motivate others or how I can be one to others…
我幻想了很多次,如果我真的躺在线上,你会把我压扁吗?跳得过吗?每一次都看见你成功的那一张面孔。但是最重要的其实是我有勇气躺在线上吗?一想到就让我心惊胆战。真抱歉。。。我始终就是做不到。真的没其它办法了吗?我已经想到快要崩溃了。(其实差得远啦!)就是那么一点。。。不要再懒惰了,快点觉醒吧!
或许你不知道,只因为你存在,我才有办法做到。
Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back
Like a wake-up call
I've been looking for the answer
Somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know, what I didn't know
[Chorus]
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
It's all right, I survived, I'm alive again
Cause of you, made it through every storm
What is life, what's the use
If you're killing time
I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes
Because you live, I live
Because you live, there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me
Always
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl (because you live)
My world has everything I need to survive
Because you live, I live, I live